Compassionate and Aggressive Representation of the Most Seriously Injured...
Medical malpractice can have devastating consequences to patients and their families. When doctors and hospitals make mistakes, some patients are disabled, others are catastrophically and permanently injured, and unfortunately, some patients die. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a health care provider's negligence, you deserve more than money - you deserve justice.
The attorneys at Wais, Vogelstein & Forman can help.
The WVF team has over 75 years of collective experience handling medical malpractice cases. Our distinguished and accomplished attorneys have obtained record settlements and verdicts, including the largest verdict in a medical malpractice case in Maryland history - a $55,000,000.00 verdict against Johns Hopkins Hospital. In the spring and summer of 2012 alone, the attorneys at WVF obtained over $100,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements.
Medical malpractice litigation is extremely challenging because it involves litigating against wealthy insurance companies, individual doctors, and large hospitals that do everything they can to deny responsibility. It is always a tough battle. At Wais, Vogelstein & Forman, we will tirelessly and aggressively pursue your case and help to get you the best possible outcome. We will be with you every step of the way, explaining the process and answering any and all questions you might have. If your case cannot be resolved by settlement, we will vigorously litigate your case, without sparing any expense, before a jury of your peers. There is no cost to you unless we successfully bring your case to settlement or receive a jury verdict in your favor.
- Some Interesting Facts About Medical Malpractice As you may be aware, doctors all have a duty to their patients to provide a certain baseline level of care. If a doctor ends up providing care that is
- Man Sues Physician After Suffering from Serious Post-Surgery Infection Earlier this month in Gretna, Louisiana, a man filed suit against a physician after he developed a serious infection in his pubic region after a
- Jury Awards New York Woman $1.75 Million in Medical Malpractice Case Earlier this month, a jury awarded a New York woman $1.75 million in a medical malpractice suit that arose from a surgery the woman had at the
- Technical Legal Requirement Nearly Bars Mother's Birth Injury Case Earlier this year in a case in front of the Connecticut Supreme Court, the court had occasion to consider a mother's case against several nurses and
- Child Permanently Injured in "Brutal and Excessively Traumatic" Delivery Recovers Large Jury Verdict Earlier this month in Ireland, a 14-year-old girl, through her parents, recovered over five million Euros after suing the hospital and doctor that
- Settlement Reached in Fatal Michigan Birth injury Case Earlier this month in a Michigan court, a judge approved a settlement between several medical professionals and a woman who lost her child at birth.