Compassionate and Aggressive Representation of the Most Seriously Injured...
Medical malpractice can have devastating consequences to patients and their families. When doctors and hospitals make mistakes, some patients are disabled, others are catastrophically and permanently injured, and unfortunately, some patients die. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a health care provider's negligence, you deserve more than money - you deserve justice.
The attorneys at Wais, Vogelstein & Forman can help.
The WVF team has over 75 years of collective experience handling medical malpractice cases. Our distinguished and accomplished attorneys have obtained record settlements and verdicts, including the largest verdict in a medical malpractice case in Maryland history - a $55,000,000.00 verdict against Johns Hopkins Hospital. In the spring and summer of 2012 alone, the attorneys at WVF obtained over $100,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements.
Medical malpractice litigation is extremely challenging because it involves litigating against wealthy insurance companies, individual doctors, and large hospitals that do everything they can to deny responsibility. It is always a tough battle. At Wais, Vogelstein & Forman, we will tirelessly and aggressively pursue your case and help to get you the best possible outcome. We will be with you every step of the way, explaining the process and answering any and all questions you might have. If your case cannot be resolved by settlement, we will vigorously litigate your case, without sparing any expense, before a jury of your peers. There is no cost to you unless we successfully bring your case to settlement or receive a jury verdict in your favor.
- Failure to Diagnose Case Results in $1 Million Jury Verdict In a case decided earlier this year, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the judgment of a lower court involving a serious failure-to-diagnose
- Former Police Lieutenant Recovers $3.1 Million in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Earlier this year in Winnebago County, Illinois, a former police lieutenant received a favorable jury verdict after he lost his leg due to a doctor's
- Proposed Changes in Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Procedure Up in the Air It is a well-known fact that sometimes a medical malpractice lawsuit can take years to complete from beginning to end. However, a new law in
- Hospital Admits Error and Apologizes to Family in Birth Injury Case Earlier this year, a hospital that was being sued by the family of a three-year-old girl who was born with cerebral palsy admitted liability and
- Are Doctors Relying on C-Sections Too Often? By most professional accounts, we live in a "cesarean culture," meaning that it is becoming the norm for doctors to advise against a traditional birth
- Medical Malpractice Damages Cap Unfair to Many Birth Injury Victims Outside Maryland When the medical negligence of a doctor, nurse, or hospital causes serious injury to a patient, that patient is entitled to bring a medical