Kenneth C. VogelsteinSenior Partner
Kenneth C. Vogelstein earned his Bachelor of Arts in Engineering from Johns Hopkins University in 1979. In 1984, Dr. Vogelstein graduated from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry as well as the University of Baltimore School of Law, with both a DDS and a Juris Doctor, respectively.
Dr. Vogelstein is admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Maryland.
Dr. Vogelstein has been practicing law for the past 24 years with his practice primarily focusing on cases involving catastrophic personal injury, birth trauma, and cerebral palsy.
Dr. Vogelstein has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients, including the following:
- 6 million dollar settlement for a child’s family; the child died due to a physician’s mismanagement after the child was scorched by hot water in a bath tub
- 4.4 million dollar malpractice settlement in a medical malpractice birth injury resulting in cerebral palsy
- 10 million dollar jury verdict for a birth injury resulting in cerebral palsy
- 185 million dollar settlement for accounting malpractice
- 2 million dollar verdict for obstetrical malpractice resulting in mental retardation
- 2 million dollar verdict for a below the knee amputation caused by negligent foot surgery
- 4.5 million dollar settlement in a medical malpractice case in which a baby was born with cerebral palsy and mental retardation due to a delay in delivery
- 6.2 million dollar wrongful death verdict
- 3.5 million dollar verdict for a negligent delay in delivery
- 2.9 million dollar verdict for a child born with cerebral palsy as a result of premature birth
- 4.7 million dollar settlement for a negligent blood transfusion resulting in Hepatitis C